- 19 Sep 2022
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 19 Sep 2022
- 1 Minute to read
The Pledge Maintenance window allows for modifying/updating multiple pledges with one click.
Some Common Uses:
- Change the occasion name
- Update the pledge date
- Select a different association
Step By Step
- Go to Tools >> Data Maintenance >> Pledge Maintenance
- Select a lookup format
- Check Filter if applicable, and select a filter. Click the ellipsis (...) to browse for the selected filter, or the arrow and 'New..' to create a new filter.
- Click Search
- The window below displays account and pledge information including Account ID, Account Display, Date, Occasion, Amount, Association, Total Paid, Outstanding, Due Now amount, Spreads, Notes, Last Payment.
A quick summary towards the bottom of the window displays a list count.
6. Select the pledges to be updated.
- Select All - will select all pledges displayed
- Deselect All - will clear all selections made
- Invert Selection - will clear the selections made, and select the ones that were not selected
7. Select the Field To Update, and enter the new value.
- Update Occasion – Changes the occasion for the selected pledges
- Update Pledge Date - Updates the pledge date. When the pledge has a single installment, the installment date will be updated. Otherwise, updating the pledge date will not update the billing plan.
- Update Letter Type - Update the letter code
- Mark Invoices to Reprint - Mark Invoices To Print/Do Not Print
- Add Pledge Association – adds an association or changes the previous one depending on whether or not the ‘limit one per group’ is checked.
- Delete Pledge
8. Click Process to update.
You may also choose to export the list that you are currently viewing on your screen by clicking on Export.
The account/Pledges selected can be opened by pressing the or
Note: The account or pledge that is opened this way is the last one that was selected if there were multiple pledges selected.